Who doesn’t love pie?!
I know I can’t deny an ooey, gooey piece of pie especially if there is chocolate in it! This is the perfect pie to bring to any Fourth of July BBQ or party you’ll be attending!
So a few weeks ago after being inspired by Apron Anxiety and determined to cook again one of my co-workers told me about this super easy pie to make. It’s called Hello Dolly Pie. I was able to make two for about $20 in ingredients which isn’t too bad. It was a hit when I brought it to work and when my family had it!
Hello Dolly Pie
- 1 premade or homemade graham cracker crust
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 cup of flaked coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Make or unwrap graham cracker crust.
- Insert 1 cup of each dry ingredient (in order as listed above)
- Top with can of sweetened condensed milk
- Let it bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Let it cool for a few hours, when it’s totally cool, cut and enjoy!!!
It’s delicious and you can be creative with what you put in it. I know I want to put in peanut butter and chocolate chips next time I make it!
So next time you’re bored and want to bake, try it and let me know if you like it!!!
Happy Eating & don’t forget to satisfy your sweet tooth 😀
…’til next time!