I don’t know about you but my ideal frozen meal doesn’t necessarily require a microwave. I think anyone like me who likes to cook, takes a little pride in seeing the ingredients come together to make a great dish. Well, you can do just that with Contessa World Cuisine’s Frozen Meals!
When I made Contessa World Cuisine’s Orange Chicken:
Here are some quick facts about these awesome meals:
- 18 unique, world cuisine-inspired flavors including two brand new varieties
- Simple to prepare in ten minutes at home
- No msg
- No trans-fat
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No preservatives
- Minimally processed
- Multiple gluten-free options
- Individually packaged sauce packets to allow for freshness, recipe variation and special dietary needs
I love the fact that they focus on fresh ingredients and let me tell you– they are delicious! My personal favorite is the Orange Chicken– it’s delicious, convenient, and fun to make. Check out the other flavors they offer, here.
Contessa will be giving away some free and $2 off coupons to the first fifteen readers to comment on this post with why you should try a Contessa Frozen Meal! The contest will end this Tuesday at 8:00 AM EST so make sure you enter today!
Note: This contest has ended.
Happy Eating! 😀
*Disclaimer: The PR team sent me this product. I was not required to write about these experiences and my opinions are my own and unbiased.*