I’ll admit it ever since I moved closer to New York City I’ve definitely become a “bruncher.” I believe here is no better way to enjoy the weekend then with a mimosa and your favorite brunch or lunch dish. Last night after I bought a six pack of Blue Moon I had this random epiphany to make a Beermosa (a mimosa with beer instead of champagne) this weekend and that I did.
- 1/2 cup (more or less) of Grapefruit Juice (or juice of choice)
- 1/2 cup (more or less) of Blue Moon
- Pour about 1/2 cup of Grapefruit into glass
- Pour Blue Moon into glass, let sit
- Once it fizzes it’s ready
- Kick back, relax, & enjoy!
I love this take on a the classic mimosa, so if you are in the mood for beer with your brunch and love juice as much as I do, grab a tall glass & make a beermosa!