Ever have one of those days when you need a nightcap? Bailey’s Irish Cream has to be one of my favorite liquors, it’s flavorful, creamy and can be used in many cocktails & desserts. It can also be used in cocktails like spiked chocolate milk.
Here’s my recipe for simple yet delicious ‘spiked’ adult chocolate milk…
- 1 cup of Milk of choice (you may need more or less depending on your glass size)
- 1 shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- In a glass of your choice pour milk, shot of Bailey’s, & chocolate syrup.
- If you have a stirrer, stir to your liking if not use a spoon and mix it together so it looks like chocolate milk. Feel free to use or more less chocolate syrup and Bailey’s depending on how strong & chocolate tasting you like it.
- Once it’s the way you like it– sip & enjoy!
This recipe is so simple and delicious, perfect for dessert or a nightcap. Next time you think of buying a bottle of Adult Chocolate Milk, think again, the recipe is simple and only requires three ingredients!