Almost two weeks ago before the anniversary dinner I went to Butter Lane Cupcakes in the East Village. Over the summer I won blogger of the week where I was able to get a special deal to try their cupcakes which were delicious and nothing like any cupcake I’ve had (and I’ve had a lot).
I saw they had a cupcake class available and thought it was about time for another visit. Butter Lane Cupcakes are unlike any other cupcake you’ll have because of their recipe which emphasizes on butter which I found out during the class I attended. Here are some facts on the classes they offer:
- You learn how to make three cupcakes along with icings and mix-ins that pair with them
- They are about 2 hours long, get there early because they start on time!
- Use the mixer and oven the real cupcake masters use
- Ice the cupcakes you made yourself
- Taste the difference of Butter Lane Cupcakes mixes
Here are some perks:
- You get to take a four box (which is $12)
- Take the cupcake & icing recipes home with you
- Take a Butter Lane Cupcakes souvenir apron home with you for an extra $20
The classes are $60 a person but worth it because you learn so much. Find out more information about the classes, here. Look at the class schedule, here. So next time you’re in the East Village make sure you stop by Butter Lane Cupcakes (123 E. 7th St), your stomach and sweet tooth will thank you!
Have a sweet day! 😀
*Disclaimer: The PR team paid for my class. I was not required to write about these experiences and my opinions are my own and unbiased.*