If you are looking for a healthy treat, we’ve found it! It’s Almondina®— a gourmet cookie, health food and snack, all in one. These extraordinary gourmet treats are created from Yuval Zaliouk’s secret family recipe which has been passed down from generation to generation and was introduced to the market in 1989. It is wonderfully crunchy and does not have to be dipped. It is a delightful accompaniment for coffee, tea, soft cheeses and fine light wines.
Almondina® biscuits come in the following flavors:
- Original – America’s all natural favorite with almonds and raisins
- Chocolate Cherry – We combined the world’s finest dark chocolate, with plump cherries to produce an irresistible, decadent treat without guilt.
- Choconut – Rich tasting crunchy chocolate, but low in calories
- Cinnaroma® – The original biscuit for cinnamon lovers
- Gingerspice – Trend setting, with chunks of Australian ginger
- AlmonDuo® – Double-nut wonder with almonds and pistachios
- AnniversaryT – Award winning delight with a touch of anise
- BranTreats® – Made with oat bran and the finest cinnamon “Cookies For Breakfast”
- Sesame – Irresistible, exotic, flavorful
- Seasonal Pumpkin Spice – A seasonal attraction with a delightful touch of fall spices combined with the highest quality almonds and pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
Almondina® Biscuits are:
- All Natural
- Free of cholesterol, coloring and preservatives
- Made with no added fat or salt
- Low in calories – only 30 per slice
- Kosher and Pareve (non dairy)
- with tea or coffee
- as a cracker with cream cheese, Brie or other soft French cheeses
- with a glass of sherry
- crumbled as an ice cream topping
- served to youngsters with milk
- as a delicious breakfast on the way to work
- Crunchy, addictive, healthful
Note: This contest has ended.
Interested in trying it? Well it’s your lucky day, we will be giving ONE lucky winner a sample pack of Almondina®!
Here’s how to enter:
- Like Small Chick Big Deals on Facebook
- Like Almondina® on Facebook
- Leave a comment with the flavor you want to try the most
Winner will be picked at random on Wednesday, March 6th!